Turbocharged by the global pandemic, ecommerce has quickly leapt to the forefront of many businesses' sales and marketing strategies. While the opportunities are clearly plentiful, so too are the challenges.
Which territories should you target? How do you market to non-local customers? How should you handle the different payment systems and tax regulations?
- Understand local taxes, duties and customs
- Offer local payment methods and multiple currencies
- Offer the best online shopping experience
- Work on product discovery
- Localise the customer experience
- Adapt product experience and information internationally